Make your way to the Keynote Theatre between 16.45 - 17.30 for networking and a prize draw session - happening both days of office*. Everyone is welcome to attend! The prizes will be won by those that have pre-booked (before the show) and attended one of the CPD accredited paid for sessions that day.
Prizes up for grabs include:
- One year professional membership of the Global PA Association
- Ticket to the 2018 Today's PA Conference - valued at £350
- 90minute mentoring session with Talita Ferreira
- Associate level membership of the IAM
- How to organise successful events online course from The Event Expert - valued at £250
- A career coaching session with Laura Capell-Abra from No More Ifs Or Buts - up to 2 hours at a London location
- A 3-month membership to The Office Management Portal, which is a new, unique platform for office management professionals providing access to expert advice, tools and resources for the workplace.
- 'How to be a Productivity Ninja' book and a place on a London Stress Less Achieve More Course
- 90 minute 1:1 training session (delivered remotely) with the Shelley Fishel from the IT Training Surgery
- A complimentary tour of the Royal Holloway Victorian Picture Gallery, including a lecture about some of the paintings by the College curator for a party of between 10 and 70 people.
- A Ges Ray Speaking in Public notebook
- A selection of Heather Baker books
- A bottle of prosecco from T King Associates
To be in with the chance of winning, you just need to pre-book at least one of the CPD accredited sessions before the show (deadline noon Tuesday 27th February).