- All Tracks
- Keynote Theatre
- HR & Career Development Theatre
- Management & Leadership Theatre
- Skills Development Theatre
- Event Management Theatre
- Hot Topics
- VA Conference
- Executive Secretary Theatre
In an ideal world, you and your executive would work harmoniously. You would have similar goals, personalities and ways of working. There would rarely be confusion or miscommunication, and your work would always be acknowledged and praised. Unfortunately, however, this isn’t always the case. It’s normally up to you to create and preserve a pleasant working relationship with your boss.
According to a study of 6,000 employees globally, nearly 9 in 10 feel that having a manager who is a good career coach impacts their motivation at work.
In order to maximise your career potential long-term, our industry panelists propose strategies to help you establish a good relationship with your boss - dealing with challenges, offering solutions, showing your value, asking for feedback and making your boss look good to name but a few.
5 W’s for creating that WOW event concept
Engaging key event stakeholders
Creating compelling content to attract king and queen delegates
- 5 W’s for creating that WOW event concept
- Engaging key event stakeholders
- Creating compelling content to attract king and queen delegates
- Finding WOW! Factor venues
- Delivery a slick, seamless event time and time again
Key Learning Points
- Methodology for creating fool proof, airtight event concepts
- Smart, efficient venue searching
- How to define your target audience in detail
- 5 top marketing tips to attract those king and queen delegates
- Keep them coming back – how to create raving fans for your event
Becoming a leader at work can be a challenge, especially for an Assistant, but with today's CEOs increasingly listing leadership skills as one of the key qualities that they want from their Assistant, Lucy Brazier will examine how personal leadership is the key to establishing yourself as a leader in the workplace and which skill sets you will need to cultivate in order to position yourself as an influential leader within your business.
- The key elements of communication...
- The key elements of communication
- How to apply The Power of Three to your message
- How to formulate your communication using the IMPACT Model
The learning is a session from “Principles of Persuasion and Influencing Skills”, a Unit of the IQ/IAM Level 3 Award in Professional PA & Administration Skills
Exploring fun, different and inspirational team building activities available within the Languedoc Roussillon, South of France. Why choose the South of France for inspirational team building activities?
Managing key stakeholders expectations (bosses, participants, suppliers
Managing and minimising your budget
Event planning – pre, during and after
- Managing key stakeholders expectations (bosses, participants, suppliers
- Managing and minimising your budget
- Event planning – pre, during and after
- Crisis management – How to deal with situations if they go wrong
- Most importantly, following a step by step guide (Each of the delegates will get a free event planning guide to take away with them on the day)
- What individuals can do to recognise the risks to themselves
- Strategies to avoid being stressed
- Consequences of work-related stress
2. Creating your own identity
3. Taking control...You are a Leader
4. Generating Peak Performance